Thursday, December 11, 2014

Happy Holidays Everyone!

I hope that you are enjoying your Holiday Season.
The shop has been busy both online and at 4 Fair St
here in Nantucket!
I have made a bunch of Wild Flowers Of Nantucket Dolls 
that can be used as ornaments.


Or you can display them all year round!

this is "Bayberry" which makes a
 lovely scent for candles in New England.

This is the book that I compiled all of my 
info for my dolls.


Don't you love these whimsical 18 inch mermaid dolls?
They were made by Erin Dancik of Sea Crow Herbarium.
I want to fill the shop with them!
You can get them HERE:)------<

.....And HERE!

Groovy mermaid hair.

I have painted and fired lots of mugs in every size.

This is a 20 oz size. I would fill it with
egg nog and sip it while
decorating the tree.

If you are looking for an unusual ornament,
check THIS out!
Thanks again for looking and remember....
"  'tis the season to be JOLLY!''
xo

No comments: